Capital One Spark Cash Select card
- The Capital One Spark Cash Select card makes it easy to earn cash back on startup costs. But unlike many business cards, you won’t have to pay an annual fee to earn a good return.
- You’ll get a reliable 1.5% cash back on every purchase. That can add up quickly when you’re just starting a business and have a lot of one-time expenses.
- Unlike many business cards, this Capital One Spark Business card offers a 0% Vea Tasa Anual de Porcentaje. on new purchases. You’ll get nine months to carry a balance interest-free.
FOREIGN TRANSACTION FEE
14.49%, 18.49% or 22.49%; 0% APR on new purchases for the first nine months
BALANCE TRANFER FEE
Earn cash back for your new business.
- Unlimited 1.5% cash back on every purchase.
- $200 signup bonus if you charge $3,000 within the card’s first three months.
No interest for the first 9 months of purchases.
Simple, flexible cash back.
Good financial decisions help give you a head start.
Expenses can add up quickly when you’re opening a small business. Even if your startup costs are relatively low, you could still end up spending thousands of dollars on equipment and technology. And unlike an established business, your spending may be unpredictable.
A flexible cash back card such as the Capital One Spark Cash Select card might help you finance those purchases more easily. The types of purchases you charge will likely vary as your company evolves. So, the Capital One Spark business card’s flat rewards rate may be a better fit for you than a card with bonus categories.
A card with a flat 1.5% cash back rate is also easier to maintain. That’s important when you’re just starting a new business.
But what really sets this Spark business credit card apart is its introductory 0% APR on new purchases. You’ll get nine months to carry a balance before the card’s standard rate kicks in. So, if you have a lot of crucial one-time expenses to make now, you can pay for those purchases more slowly without worrying about immediate interest charges.
Get smarter about your financial decisions.